• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moderators Unite!!

Todd Haley

Hi guy's!
It has been awhile since I was online,bought a Farm and been working my !@#$ off trying to get it squared away before Winter gets here. :shock:
I moderated the MB/GPW board [thumbzup]

Todd Haley

Thanks boy's! The Blugrass is even blue'r now that I've got my own! I had forgot how much work a farm can be. Finally got the pasture fenced in and thought I could take a little break but NO, the wind got up the other night and blew 4 panels off the barn roof! :x All I can say is, I LOVE IT!
BTW, going to go look at THREE, yes,three Halftracks later this weekend, I'll post some pics when I get back :wink:

Todd Haley

Hi Jeff!
Yep, a little further south. So far, only three acres are officially mine but I have the option to buy,(and full use of) 88 acres behind me and 27 on the right of me. As soon as I can I'll be buying it. just the one barn,40x60 but there is Horse stalls on the one side. Here's a pic,everything inside the line is mine :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks