• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google translation.

У нас есть несколько новых военных двигателей, которые должны быть менее вредными для окружающей среды. Похоже, странная концепция, но это происходит. Мы добавляем дизельную выхлопную жидкость, некоторые автомобили имеют дополнительные функции в выхлопной системе для очистки горючего. Меняет ли Россия двигатели на дизельное топливо с более чистыми результатами?

U nas yest' neskol'ko novykh voyennykh dvigateley, kotoryye dolzhny byt' meneye vrednymi dlya okruzhayushchey sredy. Pokhozhe, strannaya kontseptsiya, no eto proiskhodit. My dobavlyayem dizel'nuyu vykhlopnuyu zhidkost', nekotoryye avtomobili imeyut dopolnitel'nyye funktsii v vykhlopnoy sisteme dlya ochistki goryuchego. Menyayet li Rossiya dvigateli na dizel'noye toplivo s boleye chistymi rezul'tatami?

We have some new military engines that are meant to be less harmful to the environment. Seems like an odd concept but it's happening. We add diesel exhaust fluid to a separate container, some vehicles have additional features in the exhaust system to burn cleaner. Is Russia changing engines to burn diesel with cleaner results?

Another Ahab

Boys, I know you will get hot, but really in light of global circumstances the world doesn't need any more rocket launchers except maybe to drop viral-testing kits by chute into remote areas.

We love our MV'S for sure but seriously artillery isn't much helping anyone anywhere the way an ATV mobile viral-testing/ clinic could.

War is really pretty stupid, if you bother to look at the big picture. But. I know. I might be the only one thinking this way.

And thanks for the vid, USSR, your posts are always a treat!

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boys, I know you will get hot, but really in light of global circumstances the world doesn't need any more rocket launchers except maybe to drop viral-testing kits by chute into remote areas.

We love our MV'S for sure but seriously artillery isn't much helping anyone anywhere the way an ATV mobile viral-testing/ clinic could.

War is really pretty stupid, if you bother to look at the big picture. But. I know. I might be the only one thinking this way.

And thanks for the vid, USSR, your posts are always a treat!
Rocky,
The only ones that I am aware of that "love" war are those that have never experienced it.

The world is in a "difficult" time, that is for sure. Sadly, not all will agree or surrender what is "theirs" for the benefit of others.

We all love and depend upon our soldiers, airmen, marines to keep us safe. No matter what borders they are defending and what country they originate from.
NOW is the time for reason, fore thought, awareness and kindness to our fellow man.
Thanks for the reminder. We do love the vids. We all do love our children. We pray they never have to go through such destruction.

Communication is the beginning of understanding. Understanding breeds friendship. Safer world if we share friendship, agreed?

NOW, back on subject....................

USSR

Rocky,
The only ones that I am aware of that "love" war are those that have never experienced it.

The world is in a "difficult" time, that is for sure. Sadly, not all will agree or surrender what is "theirs" for the benefit of others.

We all love and depend upon our soldiers, airmen, marines to keep us safe. No matter what borders they are defending and what country they originate from.
NOW is the time for reason, fore thought, awareness and kindness to our fellow man.
Thanks for the reminder. We do love the vids. We all do love our children. We pray they never have to go through such destruction.

Communication is the beginning of understanding. Understanding breeds friendship. Safer world if we share friendship, agreed?

NOW, back on subject....................
I have been living in blockade and war for 6 years.((((

Another Ahab

I have been living in blockade and war for 6 years.((((
USSR, I am sorry that you are living that now.

No one wins a war. Everybody loses.

Whatever hate is fueling that crisis I am here wishing for that hate to be washed clean.

Hate helps nobody.

I am now saying a prayer for you and all your loved ones. Please pray for me and my loved ones.

If everyone is busy praying for everyone else, there will be no time for hate, for war. They are both stupid.

USSR

USSR, I am sorry that you are living that now.

No one wins a war. Everybody loses.

Whatever hate is fueling that crisis I am here wishing for that hate to be washed clean.

Hate helps nobody.

I am now saying a prayer for you and all your loved ones. Please pray for me and my loved ones.

If everyone is busy praying for everyone else, there will be no time for hate, for war. They are both stupid.
We did not start this war. They came to us. We are defending ourselves.

USSR

A mother's child should never die in a war. But the mom's are not given a say in these matters.

We cannot blame the mom's. Who do we blame?

I wish I could end that war.
We did not kill any of their children. They have already killed more than 100 of our children.

PS You need to leave these conversations for other Internet sites. This is not the topic.
How to open the borders - I will send you a Soviet war toy))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks