• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

cpotato2001

I wish and hope for a way to import ZIL 131 (my favorite) into this county. it would be a prize to own and drive here in the states... ill start by ordering Piece by Piece if i have to!!!

USSR

Wait, I'm working on it) ... One problem - it works on the American slogan:**** THE FUEL ECONOMY))))))))

I wish and hope for a way to import ZIL 131 (my favorite) into this county. it would be a prize to own and drive here in the states... ill start by ordering Piece by Piece if i have to!!!

USSR

Command of the Russian Air Force approved the fifth generation bomber project by of prospective long-range aircraft, which will replace the current air missile carriers Tu-95MS and Tu-160.Putin has approved the project and testing will begin in 2018-2020, respectively.

On photo the approximate size him with TU 160))))
567f2a5707c30de26508a93ea58_prev.jpg871a807223a3e43a86236df9f67_prev.jpgAA4020_T-4MS_real_1-600x406.jpgd42c9368b1c6d042a5f938c23c2_prev.jpg

Attachments

trukhead

Seasons Greeting to you! Thanks for posting and creating this thread. Your pictures are always fun to look at and are intriguing. Wishing you and yours all the Best!

USSR

The second copy of an armored truck "Federal-M" (c) Institute of machinery
Feature of the new truck is "corps-capsule" . Short armored hood gives excellent visibility . Marked comfortable original steps.
Door width - 8 cm at its end , armor plate thickness 6 mm. Protection from explosion - 3 kg of TNT ( in this instance ).
Ergonomics of the driver's seat was hard: steering wheel is not adjustable gas pedal stands almost vertically .
All Inside protected from shrapnel (create on Velcro).
Underfoot fron drivers and pasengers - a special " anti explosion " platforms , which will reduce the effect of shock waves for the legs .
_MG_36191.jpgfederalms.jpgfederalms4.jpg

USSR

Seasons Greeting to you! Thanks for posting and creating this thread. Your pictures are always fun to look at and are intriguing. Wishing you and yours all the Best!
I lost my password and could not recover its long)))
Thank for your Global Moderators - Andrew (Patracy) - very helpful me ..... Because I already started to miss you guys))))

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back aboard the green sickness express!! How's your daughter? Getting big I imagine! Thanks for sharing and have a very Merry Christmas!!

God bless,
Tony

Another Ahab

View attachment 468774
The first platoon of paratroopers girls in Russia.
We had a Cold War so it's not common knowledge here in the West, but the Russian women devoted their fair share during the Great Patriotic War (WWII).

Some of these stories have only recently become public (many Soviet archives are just now seeing the light of day).

The current U.S. controversy about Women-in-Combat was put to rest and settled by the women of the Soviet Union a long time ago (almost 70 years now).

See the excerpts above and below, and Google among others Mila Pavlichenko (Sniper), Mariya Oktybrskaya (Tank Commander), or Lilya Litvyak (Fighter Pilot; dead at 22):

View attachment Women Fighters.pdfView attachment Woman AA Batteries II.pdfView attachment Woman Sniper II.pdfView attachment 472532View attachment 472533
View attachment 468758View attachment 468760

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks