• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

Heath_h49008

Will be fun .. but the war will not))) I'm almost sure of it)
Indeed. Part of the treaty that caused Ukraine to give up the nukes stated that if this ever happened, certain other nations would step in and defend her. Curiously Russia signed that treaty as well. Ukraine WAS a nuclear power... and they have the ability to be one again very quickly.

There are few options... massive war to expel Russia, long wars of terrorist action that cut the Russian pipelines and might cause another Beslan, or everyone needs to step back and stop this before it starts.

USSR

Indeed. Part of the treaty that caused Ukraine to give up the nukes stated that if this ever happened, certain other nations would step in and defend her. Curiously Russia signed that treaty as well. Ukraine WAS a nuclear power... and they have the ability to be one again very quickly.

There are few options... massive war to expel Russia, long wars of terrorist action that cut the Russian pipelines and might cause another Beslan, or everyone needs to step back and stop this before it starts.
"if the gentlemen do not like the rules, they change the rules"

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
USSR - When was the last time you saw that much military armament, hardware, and soldiers entering Ukraine?

USSR

KO 96L6 radar. Used in C-300PM2 "Favorite" and S-400 "Triumph". Crimea, Sevastopol.
0IbvzSNVg5c.jpg

USSR

6ewNIBo.jpg
Russian marines won the tournament Arnold Schwarzenegger

In Columbus (USA) held a jubilee XXV International Sports Festival "Arnold Classic". The winner of the competition became Russian amateur athlete Michael Shivlyakov - became the first russian world champion in the competition Arnold Amateur World Strongman.

USSR

Russian army will receive new equipment

Soon the Russian army will receive a new generation combat gear. Now she is going through a cycle of military trials in different climatic zones.
205KuOxlCqo.jpgMpHT_OeJS68.jpgmZIzHCnWRJo.jpgoAMZ-f_MtVI.jpgQGqIIhvlyGc.jpgrnmagXy1v9w.jpg

Another Ahab

Good to hear from you here, USSR. I know I'm not alone; we want to hear that you're alright. You doing OK?

Great impersonation: Satchmo.

The song is not so much anti-war as it is optimism; one of his most popular hits. But you should dig into his trumpet work, the early stuff, way back (like Ellington's "East St. Louis Toodle-Oo"), he practically invented trumpet playing, and all the trumpet standards. Louis Armstrong, One for the Ages:

http://youtu.be/2nGKqH26xlg

Last edited:

USSR

Navy Commander: Russia soon create 5th generation non-nuclear submarine - work name project "Kalina": new submarine will receive airindependent (anaerobic) power plant.
According to open sources, the development of "Kalina" is the Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering (CDB ME) "Ruby."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks