• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modified 5 ton?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although not a deuce, it appears to be a uniquely modified ex-military truck!
I found this pic on the net.

Attachments

truckdoctor

I remember a rancher in southern Idaho did the same thing with a deuce. They rolled it and destroyed the cab so they made a Chevy pickup cab fit. It was kind of scary.

joeypushjr1

what the heck is that.wow weird. that isnt your truck is it. why would someone do that. for those tires just the truck alone maxes out the tire weight cap.

Varyag

Is it just me or does it look like they swapped that axel for a dana 60.... The bolt pattern and hubs don't look right.

Maybe real truck tires just cost too much.

tm america

thats what happens when you bob a deuce yuk .i bet they had air ,cruise, heated seats and mirrors.probably even has a driver side air bag ans pass side wind bag:roll:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I won't get religious here...but it HAS GOT to be a sin to do that to a deuce!!!!

The other truck is not far behind that...but if you hid it out on a farm and not many folks saw it you would probably be forgiven.:-D

Or Not!!!

yeager1

I think it's a good reincarnation for a rotted out 5 ton. Rotted out military trucks can be found for $1000 and even fairly late model truck cabs off a wreaker are cheap. Could build a good runner, comfortable 5 ton crew cab for $2k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks