• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modified Deuce

dilligaf13

I was looking for some NDT tires and I saw this "thing" for sale. Not really my style but I thought I'd post the pictures anyway because there was some different stuff on here that someone may like. The guy wants $60,000 for it so I think he'll have it for a while.:shock:

Attachments

spicergear

I see an older GMC bed, 395 XML's wedged on stock wheels, plus cab with full canvas (okay, that's cool)...and chrome with OD.

I don't see sixty grand. Nice truck though...he drops it forty or so and he'll sell it. :mrgreen:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wasn't that the one that sold at Barrett Jackson a little while ago for like 40K?

dilligaf13

Wasn't that the one that sold at Barrett Jackson a little while ago for like 40K?
That's what I thought. It was sold for charity if I remember correctly. Now it's being sold at a high end car lot for alot more. I'll add some pictures of the bed later. It's kinda different and not too bad looking, compared to the rest of it.