• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modified Deuce

dilligaf13

I was looking for some NDT tires and I saw this "thing" for sale. Not really my style but I thought I'd post the pictures anyway because there was some different stuff on here that someone may like. The guy wants $60,000 for it so I think he'll have it for a while.:shock:

Attachments

spicergear

I see an older GMC bed, 395 XML's wedged on stock wheels, plus cab with full canvas (okay, that's cool)...and chrome with OD.

I don't see sixty grand. Nice truck though...he drops it forty or so and he'll sell it. :mrgreen:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wasn't that the one that sold at Barrett Jackson a little while ago for like 40K?

dilligaf13

Wasn't that the one that sold at Barrett Jackson a little while ago for like 40K?
That's what I thought. It was sold for charity if I remember correctly. Now it's being sold at a high end car lot for alot more. I'll add some pictures of the bed later. It's kinda different and not too bad looking, compared to the rest of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks