• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mods please check on the M51 add

ida34

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is definatly the truck and trailer in 67beast's album. Did he sell it to this guy?
I'll PM him and find out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank Mangus for that change!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ad has been deleted and the user has been permanently banned.

Thanks to all

Eric

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great work mods and OP. Though I hope someday to own nice enough stuff that someone steals pics of it. :)

67Beast

Yes, but when they are used for a for sale pic then it is also not fair to any potential buyer who thinks they are getting a nice piece like mine in the pics. I would be pissed if I bought something and show up to pic it up and it is not the same as what was pictured.

Thanks to the mods for taking care of this problem.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
at least we prevented someone from being skewered. but we got the bum's phone # and other stuff. Thanks to Ida34 for bringing it up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks