• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mokan liberty memorial rally may 29-31

dustoff34

I just wanted to say i was at last years Show with my kids. My son couldnt stop looking at ELMO!!!! Wont be able to make it this year due to my deployment to Iraq. But will try to make it next year from Fort Campbell with My M718 with the family.Well Ya'll be good and Safe and Keep them Rollin!!!! Laters Kitch "Morphine 22 M"

Last edited:

davesgmc

I just wanted to say i was at last years Show with my kids. My son couldnt stop looking at ELMO!!!! Wont be able to make it this year due to my deployment to Iraq. But will try to make it next year from Fort Campbell with My M718 with the family.Well Ya'll be good and Safe and Keep them Rollin!!!! Laters Kitch "Morphine 22 M"

if the family is still in town, have someone bring the kids out to look around. come find me (i am the one running the dog tag machines) and i will let him get up in the elmo truck to tak a look around, maybe even in the ferret too.

davesgmc

Hey, we're really in Pauline, I only put Topeka cause who's ever heard of Pauline?!
We do have a Post office that's open 3 hours Monday - Friday :grin:
reno dosent have a post office, no city hall, no police dept. they do have a vol fire dept!
nothing there but 12 houses,,and NO strip club, that is actually in lawrence side of the county.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Less than a week to go! Can't wait to just sit back in a lawn chair and watch the world go by.

davesgmc

elmo has no brakes now,,,dont know whats wrong,,,,might not make it this year unless i can get it fixed in the next few days, gonna try to completely bleed out the system and puta ll new fluid in and see if i can get anything to work.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
elmo has no brakes now,,,dont know whats wrong,,,,might not make it this year unless i can get it fixed in the next few days, gonna try to completely bleed out the system and puta ll new fluid in and see if i can get anything to work.
Dave are your brakes still down?? It won't be the same without ELMO. Only 4 days left.

davesgmc

yeah, elmo may have to stay home in bed sick. ferret and both mkt's should be out there up and running though. believe we are using aswayzes lil deuce to pull the doggy tag trailer and then go back and get his mkt and set both up. hopefully set both up fairly close to each other. i have 2 generators that i am gonna bring to power up the dog tag trailer and a fan, cause its gonna be hot. myself, davey, my other son andy and jacob will be out there all weekend. its gonna be a blast! dacey was asking if you were bringiong your folding biuke so he can use it to ride down and empty the trash at 6am monday morning,,,hopefully this year not looking like some homeless bum in a pair of slippers and sweat pants like he was last year...i still cant believe that,,and he was even seen on the tv news riding past in the back ground..what a nut!

davesgmc

i'll be there prolly early in allans deuce with the dog tag traielr, tahn i gotta go back home to get the mkt and the ferret.

gonna be a busy great weekend!

btw, just got a free plug on a couple radio stations about the weekends show. 98.9 the rock especially,,,,pays to know people,,,that and work on all thier broadcast vans

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks