• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Monroe, WA tractor show and mil vehicle display

JH1

Late notice, but for anyone in the area wanting to display at a really neat antique tractor show, c'mon down! Steam tractors, blacksmith, tractor pull, etc.

See http://www.skyvalleyantiquetractor.com/ for the show info. It's 3 days, this Friday-Sunday. Saturday is the best day, usually. I'll be there. It's free to display. Lotsa great stuff to see. The location is actually between Monroe and Duvall on Tualco Loop Road. See the web page for the address. It's very near to the old Honor Farm that the State Prison people had going.

Hope to see you there.

Jim

dmetalmiki

Thought that event was in Western Australia at first, but do hope you have a great attendance and good show to enjoy. Some pictures of the event would be nice on your return.

JH1

Good idea! I'll try to get some photos. There are some photos on that website for the club from previous years, too. Last year, there was an antique tractor made from modifying a Model T Ford. They removed the rear wheels and replaced then with a short half-track section. There was a company in Vancouver, BC I think it was that sold the conversion parts. Very interesting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks