• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montana and ‘off road’ title blues. Anyone else out there?

Humm

It’s been been 15 months since the purchase of my m1123 at auction. I’m one of several buyers who had a title issued from Montana in the month of December stating ‘off road Only’ instead the model number. I sent the title back for correction months ago and now I’m being told these titles are being processed at a ‘very slow‘ rate compared with the normal Hmmwv processing time. Three were done last week. if anyone is in the same boat and has any info please let me know. Thanks.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s been been 15 months since the purchase of my m1123 at auction. I’m one of several buyers who had a title issued from Montana in the month of December stating ‘off road Only’ instead the model number. I sent the title back for correction months ago and now I’m being told these titles are being processed at a ‘very slow‘ rate compared with the normal Hmmwv processing time. Three were done last week. if anyone is in the same boat and has any info please let me know. Thanks.
I sent mine back in December also and I think I got back last month. It will have the model right but it will say OH on it under style or something.

Last edited:

Humm

Georgia rejected my application but never notified me. I eventually sent the title back to GP in March, so it it looks like I have a few more months at least. Glad to hear you got your title back. Thanks for the reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks