• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moose hunt 2009

frodobaggins

Ok this pic confuses me. Maybe I'm seeing it wrong. Looks like 1600s but that's deuce running gear... Or is this a combination of 2.5 & 5t parts ? Or am I totally off ?

Attachments

800summit

frodobaggins the truck above has older 2.5 ton running gear on 16s I heard the truck broke while he was back in Moose hunting. They had someone fly in the parts to get it fixed. this is a home made hunting rig.

snoplay

frodo, I talked to the guy every year it is a 1945 vintage his father had it before him he lengthened the springs and various parts to make the 16.00s fit ,it is a going son of a b#@$& he is about to start building a newer version , he broke a t-case while hunting and still could go where most could not

Westech

CPL
You know I am very offended about this post. The posting of dead, skinned animals is just HORRIBLE! And you know why ?!?! Because I was not there !!! Man I want to go HOME!

Great pics. Looks like heaven up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks