• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

more m35a2's going up on GL SOON from Ft.Knox

Strykerboy

I talked to marcus whom works here at the GL office on Ft.Knox last week. He told me around the first of the year they are going to have about 80+ m35a2's up for grabs on the website.. Marcus " do you need another truck?" ME "Of course I do...." BTW they all look better then my truck!:twisted:

Strykerboy

well they are all ready showing up here on flat bed trucks i live in the barracks right acrost the motor pool from drmo here on knox

Heavysteven

I am sure we will be seeing the average price of the trucks go up if they do come out for bid.

I was extremely happy with the truck I got out of Frankfort.....lucky me

If you could place a GPS tracking device on Marcus for me next time you see him. I hope to be scheduling a pickup with him soon. He is ahard man to talk to......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks