• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More of My M108

rizzo

Armada said:
Kevin, those are great pictures!
How goes the 5T engine swap?
the engine is in and mounted, drive shaft ordered, need to put the tune up parts on and set up the electrical. I am missing a air assist for the brakes, so I think I am going to bypass that for now just to get the brakes working on full manual. I should get the drive shaft (auto trans to 5ton T-case) this week. I need to install a air compessor from a ld-465 and get the air system plugged where the air assist used to be.

does anyone know where I can get an air assist and how much?

rizzo

Armada said:
Is the 5t's air assist the same as the duece? I have one from a 2.5, a compressor too if you need it.
the air assist is not the same :( I do have a compressor though) thanks for the offer.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been many air packs on ebay lately for 5 tons. New ones and cheaper that deuce air packs. Check there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks