• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More Pics of the M1009.

simoncrk

Hey guys
Im not tryin to toot my own horn, but Im really proud of Ole Max. :DI looked forever on the net tryin to figure out what I wanted mine to look like, and never could find it. So maybe Im helpin someone else out, by showin them what theirs could look like, by postin pics. With a little time and paitence, oh and $$$ this is what I got......
The Ultimate Hog Huntin Rig!!!!!!:cool:

Attachments

blackhueys

Keep a eye out for homeland security with the claymore on the back lol. That is a cool idea is it real lol just kidding though if it was it would be great for the tailgaters out there ha ha.

kapnklug

Nice Ride! Where'd ya get those seat covers with all the pockets on the back? And what's that radar-gun lookin' thing on the dashboard?

bigflew

It looks GREAT! makes mine look a little plane. for hog hunting I would put in sliding side windows and you can see I have a diffrent idea of what camo looks like.

simoncrk

Nice Ride! Where'd ya get those seat covers with all the pockets on the back? And what's that radar-gun lookin' thing on the dashboard?
Thanks!!!:beer: The seat covers came from Sportsmans Guide. Smittybuilt made them, That radar gun is actually my huntin camera. We use it to make huntin videos, I keep it on standby at all times. LOL Just in case we see the "Big One".:shock:
The yardages we jotted down with chalk on the door pillar are the distances to our feeders when pull into sight of them. We get serious about the hog huntin!!! :twisted:
Thanks again.

simoncrk

It's a UTV gun rack. I bought mine off of my buddy. But they sell em at Bass Pro or Cabelas. You'll have to add a support bracket underneath it. My Rem 700 and M1A is a little heavy, the brace fixes that though. It takes the wobble out of it.

badassissimo

Great looking truck. I'd love for mine to look somewhat that way one day. I've got some work ahead of me though. lol. I noticed the winch uses the frame extensions. Is that a special design or is that somewhere I could find? I'd like to get a 6000lb winch one day when I have moneys and my truck runs. Great truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks