• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More PICs of the M35

No.2Diesel

Welcome to the site Mackfire. Just a reminder, mark your calendar for October 10,11,12. The 2nd annual Steel Soldiers Rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park will take place that weekend. Your not that far away. See the Rally section at the bottom of the forum page for details (and pics from last year.)

From your pics I can see you already have some offroad experience with your Deuce and your not scared to get it a little dirty. :driver:

Mackfire68

Re: RE: More PICs of the M35

drthunder33 said:
How did it do in the mud?
Did you air down the tires?

Looks like fun!

Not bad, left the tires as they were, right rear was flat. Only needed the front axle going up the hill. (last PIC was going down) Most of the mud holes have a solid bottom.

Mackfire68

Re: RE: More PICs of the M35

beaubeau said:
Hey, I am in love with the driver in pics 03 and 07. Hot!! Wish I were there! There is no Snow! Those pics are Great!! Phil
We only got about a third of the snow we usally get. Had to head NORTH to go snowmobiling.

Mackfire68

FreightTrain said:
Hope you pulled the hubs down and checked the bearings,checked and changed the axle oils after that.
Not yet, the garage is full right now. A little warmer weather and the everything gets checked.

Mackfire68

halftrack said:
Nice truck pics. Your cargo cover is on backwards. :lol:

Thanks!!
Thats the way it came from GL. I thought it was strange that the back flaps held wind like a parachutte. What's wrong?? I'll have to do some research on how it should be put on.