• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

more snow play

jcburris

Double D.....Duece Donuts..LIke the Vid, The pic of the truck-trailer with the "wide load" sign on it, we made those signs years ago, I remember that font, we made like 500 of them, as a joke, the very top one you could see when you open he box said "wide Lode" on it, I wonder if they used it?

Capt.Marion

nice. Thanks for finding a parking lot to drift in. Someone was drifting on the street in front of my house in a Suburban and wound up drifting into my yard. At least their ruts match my deuce ruts...

randyman

Not MV related, but I have a twin to the 1955 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan in your first video, especially if the lighter color is a light blue (I think it's called sky blue and the bottom is waterfall blue). Mine has the 272 V8 with 4 barrel, dual exhaust and an automatic (Fordomatic). Oh, liked the videos too.

91W350

The ditch was more impressive looking from the driver's seat than ground level. At any rate, it was a hoot to see you playing with the big toy and they sure are fun to listen to working. Thanks for sharing. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks