• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More stuff from Spencers!

carguy455

In addition to the stuff in the "another MV junkyard found" gallery pics I posted we made another trip, met David Spencer[ a cool guy! ] and saw LOTS of iron...he also bought some buildings from the family that has TONS of WWII era iron so he has full run of their stuff, so we will be posting LOTS of pics of there "collections" some can be bought, some cannot...Dave's modern stuff can be bought, he's easy to deal with , and will act as a go between with the area folks that are harder to deal with. Dave likes Internationals...ALOT, so he values them more than others. He has many gas 5 tons , deuces, deuce parts, 5 ton bodys [resonable] tires, some engines, etc. I forgot my camera this day so I bought a disposable and had to scan these in There are crane parts, LOTS of REO M35 stuff [ small to large ] he has several that he wants to scrap so heres a chance to get a shell to build a bobber or whatever, several are slated for distruction soon , so he is looking to deal ! Wants to clean up a lot of the stuff and thin it out, not really a money thing , more of a clean up thing. Has some other cool pieces he would like to sell outright , a mid 60 chevy van complete, an International fire truck with LOW miles, etc. Iwill post all on here and help any/all who would like to check em out. I am buying a couple M37's off him and another 53 reo Deuce shell hopefully, Towerguy1 is making the deal on a pipeline truck shell, but there are LOTS of other pieces and whole trucks here, Dodge "pwerwagon" mid 70's pieces [ one has a MINT front seat, looks like new ! ] etc etc.

Attachments

shadow

I need some stuff for my 53 reo tractor. Like front windshield glass, seats, gauges (only my air gauge works) marker lights front/rear. air control valve/unit on back of cab that controls trailer brakes, tires, horn, 3 lever switch, mirrors, (would like a) winch bumper.
I'm in a money pinch because of tax time but if prices were good and they could be shipped to iowa fairly cheep, I would shell out some dough. Or maybe do a trade for a Desert Eagle .50ae? Just throwing some ideas out..

carguy455

Like I just posted on another page, my friend David Spencer of Spencers Junkyard passsed away July 1ST at 51. The salvage yard with all trucks and parts, houses, garage , etc will be auctioned off IN ONE BULK LOT. We will post more details as we find them out.

R.I.P. David :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks