• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Morganton/Lenoir, NC Airport FLY IN

MDSA

May 16.

Sorry for the short notice, just found out.

We have a Deuce and Gama Goat so far. Might have WWII Jeep if the owner heals up from hip surgery.

MDSA

AMGeneral and I had great weather and a decent crowd for the Fly In today. His Gama Goat is superb. It was fun following him. Ran like a charm, handled the curves well.

The Fly In was good, but no unusual or unique planes. They did have an F14 cockpit on a trailer that kids could sit in.

Attachments

Dave M38A1

Looks like fun. I usually try to make military vehicle events in NC, but went to Columbia SC today for a Vietnam Veterans welcome home celebration with my dad. We had a great time. Nice pictures of your truck and the Gamma Goat.
Sounds like a good road trip. Thanks for posting

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks