• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moss covered M1009 followed me home.

topgun217

Hey nice find. If you want to get the lichon off, try some toilet bowl cleaner (the works brand) I use that on my boat hull. Spray it on with a cheap trigger sprayer and let it sit for a few minutes. I dont know if it will hurt the paint or not (it doesnt hurt fiberglass). Flush with water after words real good.

zout

HEY - HenryJohn Bob is out in the woods looking for his hunting shack at this moment - he waited years for that brush to grow to conceal the luxury of his shack - now all he see's is a set of wheel tracks head to the main road.

Hope you left his toaster oven and coozie cup holders there.

rofl

2002ford

Its had a few bubble baths. Lol. Once all of the junk was out it wasnt to bad. The dash had no cracks in it.

I started to take it apart to sell and every response I got was to sell it complete. So i am now bolting everything back on. Ick. If it doesnt sell by the GA ralley you will see pieces there. LOL. Its been a fun truck to deal with.

More pics tm night. I have to keep the suspense going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks