• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mothers day

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I posted this here because our WIFES are members no matter if signed up or not.

Besides our MOMS, WE really need to THANK the MOM of our WIFE or SIGNIFICANT OTHER, most of us would be lost without them, they take care of us, feed us, clothes us, give comfort when thinks go bad especially with our MVs, have at least looked with a blind eye at our OD addiction and at best got hooked themselves, with some even making it possible that we can maintain our addiction, ect.
Thay put up with grease in the house, her car parked out side because the garage either is full of MV parts or a MV, the back and some front yards look like a GL sales yard, no time to cut grass but there is time to find the rattle in the MV, plenty of time to wash the MV while her car looks like it lived in a gravel pit, greasy MV work clothes thrown in the washer with her clothes, wheel ruts in the front yard, her neighbors that think her husband is crazy, she has to park at the curb because the driveway is full of MVs, ect., ect.

So as I said already, THANK the OTHER MOM because first by not having our WIFE or SIGNIFICANT OTHER we would be SCREWED, second, by not bringing them up right we would be SCREWED, third, for giving them aid and comfort because thay put up with us.

:beer:

Last edited:

M923driver

:ditto: My mom (88 yrs) wonders how I got this way...My wife of 17 yrs figures that's about 35 yrs worth of a normal marriage, but goes with me everywhere just the same. Just got back from an 800 mile trip in my M923A2 including some rain where she found out it's about as water tight as a cheese grater. Still, we had a blast. Happy Mother's Day to all of them out there!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agreed Ron! Happy Mothers day to any mothers looking on today. Now if I could just get my boss to let me skate out 9 hours early I could head home now!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks