• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mounting jerry can m1009

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you guys running out of fuel ? I'm trying to imagine a scenario where the stock, giant diesel tank isn't enough.

sneekyeye

Are you guys running out of fuel ? I'm trying to imagine a scenario where the stock, giant diesel tank isn't enough.
When I go on a long multi hour drive away from home I always throw a gas can in the back with a couple gallons in it just in case. I'd hate to need fuel for some reason and cant find any. Its not like I don't have the room in the bed.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I go on a long multi hour drive away from home I always throw a gas can in the back with a couple gallons in it just in case. I'd hate to need fuel for some reason and cant find any. Its not like I don't have the room in the bed.
Oooh, I see.

I have one of those diesel transfer pumps from HF. Quite often I see a piece of construction equipment waaaaay out in the boonies ( or even in the median of a major interstate) just parked there, "offering " to donate fuel in an emergency :)

I have never had to take up the offer, but if zombies were chasing me......

Last edited:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I carry two. Not so much to out run Zombies. More for a few different reasons. I can have extra fuel for my tractor when doing a side job. Also sometimes one has 2cycle mix gas for the chain saws when the wife and I are IMG_1854.jpgIMG_0454.jpgIMG_0454.jpg gathering fire wood in the sticks. I had to drill different bolt holes so the bolts would clear the floor beams.

cucvrus

I carry two. Not so much to out run Zombies. More for a few different reasons. I can have extra fuel for my tractor when doing a side job. Also sometimes one has 2cycle mix gas for the chain saws when the wife and I are View attachment 730120View attachment 730121View attachment 730121 gathering fire wood in the sticks. I had to drill different bolt holes so the bolts would clear the floor beams.
I think you need a longer bar on that saw. Bending over to cut twigs is way over rated. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks