• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Move 2 Deuce from Martinsville, Indiana, IN to GA

GAPRIME

Hi

I have 2 deuce trucks to move from Martinsville, IN to GA and would welcome suggestions, referrals or ideas on how to move them.

Thanks

GAPRIME

Hi

Still looking for quotes or advice on transport for 2 M35 from Indiana to GA...

Thanks in advance

GaPrime

Hi

I have 2 deuce trucks to move from Martinsville, IN to GA and would welcome suggestions, referrals or ideas on how to move them.

Thanks

tobyS

I have a friend that has hauled (2) 5 tons on a drop deck for me. Best prices are cash...around (perhaps under) $2 loaded mile.

Is it a private seller and what else do they have...just curious?

GAPRIME

Thank you. Please PM me his contact details.

I bought them at a gov auction. They have some other trucks there including some beautiful M931A2 but I don think they have been sent to auction yet...

I have a friend that has hauled (2) 5 tons on a drop deck for me. Best prices are cash...around (perhaps under) $2 loaded mile.

Is it a private seller and what else do they have...just curious?

Last edited:

GAPRIME

Reviving this thread for transportation of 2 deuce from MARTINSVILLE, IN 46151 to Decatur, GA 30035 - juat under 600 miles

Thank you in advance for your quote and advice

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks