• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Move B get outta the way shoulda been the sound track

Mario0331

Those are love taps.....When I was over there, man, we would run over or through just about anything. To me, the funniest thing I saw being a gunner, was when the sheep would get ran over by a Hmmv, it would leave perfect flat marks where tire rolled through and the rest of the sheep was normal...

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And we wonder why the NP218 transfer case which did fine from 1985 until the Iraq war failed in almost every HMMWV.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That was way it was done in vn, only we ran though at speed, is we slowdown or stopped at certain places, there was a good chance we would start taking rounds, which means that somebody might get hit or dead, better them and there stupid cows, or there rattle trap vehicles then us.

dmetalmiki

If a "sensation" for young soldiers...Experience the same manoeuvrers ('scuse, scuse', 'oops!' ('soz') (scuse'!) with a Diamond T, Rogers, and Tank up.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was way it was done in vn, only we ran though at speed, is we slowdown or stopped at certain places, there was a good chance we would start taking rounds, which means that somebody might get hit or dead, better them and there stupid cows, or there rattle trap vehicles then us.
I'm glad POTUS 45 wants to keep that kinda driving off our streets here.:driver:

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wished we could drive like that over here.
Push all those **** Prius's out of the way.
You could live in NYC. Priuses, Mayor without a driver's license who wants a 25MPH city limit in one of the largest cities in the US, and bicycle lanes that are either unused or used by the safety challenged sandle wearing global warming conspirators.

What I would give for Texas sensibilities here up North.

86m1028

You could live in NYC. Priuses, Mayor without a driver's license who wants a 25MPH city limit in one of the largest cities in the US, and bicycle lanes that are either unused or used by the safety challenged sandle wearing global warming conspirators.
What I would give for Texas sensibilities here up North.
yeah no thanks
I will NEVER live in the northeast PERIOD !!!
Im already fed up with the idiotic bike lanes they are putting in down here & bikes have full use of the motor vehicle lanes.
Im tempted to buy an old 12 valve cummins & "roll coal" passing all these bicyclists !!!
These Prius drivers around here doing 55 in a 75mph zone.
And yes we even have 80 & 85mph speed limits.
Its nice passing a dps officer pulling a loaded 20ft gooseneck trailer @ 85mph & the officer not even giving you a second glance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks