• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

moved 4 trucks at once!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm up in VA at fort Eustis for my 36 month locomotive engineer recertification. Got to play with some big MV's. Thisd year instead of empty flatcars or boring boxcars.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a RR crossing just about 7 miles from my house. I'll meet you there around 2300 hrs tonight...

:doghead:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know we have a patch of kudzu big enough to hide that train........ Just let me know, and I can line the switch for you................:mrgreen::jumpin:

augiedoggy

Dang Adam, you get to play with All the Cool toys!!!................very jealous!
and may I remind you there are railroad tracks near Haspin. This would a be a very efficient way to ship all your toys to Haspin! (or not!) see ya there :beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well THAT will clarrify some past post comments!..Errr....Not a CROSSED chain in sight!.....(that's HOW the ARMY does it).
Umm...that don't mean it's right though.. for me anyhoo:shock:

Crossed chains have a definate purpose and I insist on it as company policy...won't debate it here though...just my way of securing stuff.

Yep...I know...I'm anal and have other issues...but I have an outstanding safety rating.:)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks