• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Movie Shoot- McKinney Texas

FENG_KC130

Movie Shoot this Saturday, 13 June, in McKinney Texas. Sorry for the short fuse on this one. Another Marine I work with is involved in shooting a feature film. The producer is requesting any military vehicle to appear in the film; Humvees, and deuces are especially welcomed. Involvement, is shooting the MV driving up to a house and having the actors pile out of it. The producer's budget is limited to $100, plus fuel and lunch. Your presence is requested from 1pm-5pm. For more information, please contact;
Frankey (producer) (213) 446-2296
Sgt Nguyen (469) 767-0243

V/S

Sgt A. / Azle, Texas
shorttimerz@yahoo.com

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
haha too bad my M35 has an S-280 on it.. no way to pile out of that in a hurry except 5 FT to the deck..

BTW who drives?

I might be out of town on a prior commitment (some biz in los alamos), not sure yet. Why do cool things happen all at the same time?

Last edited: