• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving deuce from white house Tennessee to Fayetteville NC area

dgchavis

Looking to pick up a deuce in TN and move to NC. It's driveable and I'll be there to help load and unload.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paul Davidson, Transformed Transport. (803)741-4377 / transformedtransport @ yahoo. com . based out of Fayetteville. would have no issue hauling that. He's a retiring SFC so he knows the systems.

dgchavis

Know how much he would charge for the mileage to go pick it up on Tennessee and bring it back?

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no affiliation, but Rounders Logistics also has good rates and reviews here on SS. They have a thread in the "Transportation" forum. I used their estimator link and did a sample m998 transport for 500 miles and it was well below what I thought it would be. I am pretty cost conscious, but now feel I can expand my search without too much trouble.