• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

moving south

dmetalmiki

Good luck with your move. Is there no system like we have over here, where you put in your requiements for shipping and bids are offered by variouse competing firms? (like any van-any where) truck anything over here.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact 73m819 about driving your truck down. He likes doing it.

Good luck on the move and don't worry about WM. He's still mad about The War of Northern Aggression. ;-)

BEASTMASTER

Ya, I'm thinking of driving it. I figure the gas would be about $600.00 . then the tires aren't that great, and I think the trip would beat the **** out of this 65 yr. old back. I'm thinking about it tho. I'm looking into a train ride for it also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks