• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving TV with MV

jeeplvr247

Now that is using your head for more than a hat rack! That is a big truck for a little TV but anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
New LEDs and Plasmas are much easier to handle. :cookoo:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I kicked in new carpet upstairs, the M108 inserted the carpet through an upstairs window. It is also used to install my hurricane panels. Mighty useful.

I am so jelous... I used to work for a TV repair shop and we ALWAYS had to hump those things up - the - stairs... * gasp, cough, sputter * Worse than that it was just at the point where vacuum tubes were just being phased out... Oh the pain of it all...

bigbird189

Great Idea! Lazy but funny and understandable. Don't get me wrong, I love the Idea but a TV? I know those TVs are heavy but hey if it gets the job done without anyone getting hurt then I say go for it! funny!

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uh, you KNOW that things going to blow the picture tube next week now that you've moved it upstairs don't you?? :cookoo:

I just replaced my old tube TV with an 32" LED one. Weighs about 6 pounds and cost less than half of what I paid for the old one. Heck it's only been moved about 15 feet from where is was two weeks ago, that darn thing is HEAVY.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks