• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mpe803a

Guyfang

Staff member
First, pull the K2 out. Take it apart. They were often filled with water, and it corroded them up. A bit of sand paper and it can be fixed. Wonk cost a bit of money, and the worst that can happen is it don't work. The relay is to be had in the internet.

mchlsprgn

First, pull the K2 out. Take it apart. They were often filled with water, and it corroded them up. A bit of sand paper and it can be fixed. Wonk cost a bit of money, and the worst that can happen is it don't work. The relay is to be had in the internet.
ok i'll give it try can the percent of power be fixed? Thanks Mike

Zed254

Use ARMY TM 9-6115-642-24P and search term 'fuel' and you will arrive at Figure 17. Fuel Tank, Pumps and Lines (Sheet 1 of 2). This will show you how the aux. fuel system works.

Guyfang

Staff member
Use ARMY TM 9-6115-642-24P and search term 'fuel' and you will arrive at Figure 17. Fuel Tank, Pumps and Lines (Sheet 1 of 2). This will show you how the aux. fuel system works.
Well.......................................... if you want to see how it works, go to the -10 and -24 TM's. The -24P just shows you the parts, not how it functions. Shortly explained, hook up an aux. fuel line to an Aux fuel source, and after the set starts, place the S1 in the Aux Run position.

Zed254

I thought the -10 was a little light on details but mchlsprgn definitely should start with the Operator's Manual to understand his machine.
TM 9-6115-642-24 definitely has some good trouble shooting / functional explanations. I believe mchlsprgn has some book work to do!!!

mchlsprgn

ordered and paid for the tm got lost in the us mail My po is fames for losing stuff i will try agine my printer is not working up S creek without a paddel

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ordered and paid for the tm got lost in the us mail My po is fames for losing stuff i will try agine my printer is not working up S creek without a paddel
Howdy,
Start off in this thread. The 2nd post has quick links to lots of stuff. The 3rd post has the links to the manuals here on Steel Soldiers.

mchlsprgn

Howdy,
Start off in this thread. The 2nd post has quick links to lots of stuff. The 3rd post has the links to the manuals here on Steel Soldiers.
po gave tm to my son same name defferent po # got some reading to do thanks for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks