• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mpe803a

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you hook my VR's wire back up to K15-1?

Frequency is set by adjusting the Frequency Adjust throttle cable located on the far left as you're facing the control panel. Recessed black knob. unlocking the knob and turning it will adjust the frequency (engine RPM).

mchlsprgn

Did you hook my VR's wire back up to K15-1?

Frequency is set by adjusting the Frequency Adjust throttle cable located on the far left as you're facing the control panel. Recessed black knob. unlocking the knob and turning it will adjust the frequency (engine RPM).
yes

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you start the generator and hold S1 in START is the correct AC voltage displayed on the generators AC Voltmeter? What voltage does it read?

Once you release S1 back to Prime/Run does the AC voltage displayed on the generators AC Voltmeter drop? What voltage does it read?

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Normally you can adjust the frequency a few Hz below 60. You'd need to post up a picture of the mechanical governor lever so we can see if it's a cable problem or an adjustment issue with the mechanical governor stops. Normally the stops are set at the factory and don't need adjusting.
Post up a picture when you have a chance of the mechanical governor lever and the stops.

mchlsprgn

When you start the generator and hold S1 in START is the correct AC voltage displayed on the generators AC Voltmeter? What voltage does it read?

Once you release S1 back to Prime/Run does the AC voltage displayed on the generators AC Voltmeter drop? What voltage does it read?
yes it drops to 0 sodoes the hertz ,about 200 volts

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure the wire from my VR labeled M7-I is on the correct terminal on the Oil Pressure Gauge.
It should be on the "I" terminal, not the "S" terminal.

mchlsprgn

yes it drops to 0 sodoes the hertz ,about 200 volts
Make sure the wire from my VR labeled M7-I is on the correct terminal on the Oil Pressure Gauge.
It should be on the "I" terminal, not the "S" terminal.
[/ THAT DID IT!.. MY OIL GAGE IS OPPOSITE OF THE PICTURE NEEDED A MAGNIFING GLASS TO FIND I TERMINAL
HERTZ HAS LOTS OF AJUSTMENT SO DOES THE VOLTAGE I'M STOKED THANKS FOR YOU PATCIENCE MIKE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks