• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mr gasket fuel pump

kipman

I had to replace the electric fuel pump, yes I did the swap, the first pump was junk, had to get one fast, all they had was a mr gasket 12s, said on the package, not for diesel, seems to work fine, what in this pump would prevent it from being used with diesel?

kipman

both models were the same 4-6 psi, I was thinking in was the makeup of the seals, but gas is harder on some seals than diesel, I think it hs a 90 day warranty, better take it back. when I say both models, I checked and they sell one for diesel, 20 bucks more.:)

bsalbrig

I kept trying the mr gasket pumps on my m151 and never found a good one. I have a friend who worked at autozone and he got me a pump from the back that has been good for 3 years. It is a round body in a generic box, the brand didnt stand out. It was cheaper and has proven to be quite a good pump compared to the mr gasket pumps.

acmunro

I purchased a Mr Gasket green diesel pump in May 2009 and installed it. It failed in December 2009. Another Chinese piece of garbage with what seems like and American name on it. It cost $ 60.00 but hey at least it made it past the 90 day warranty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks