• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP mirrors on the M35

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had the single arm lollipop mirrors but they were rectangular instead of round. Couldn’t see a dang thing behind or beside me. I added a second arm for bracing but they just didn’t work. I ordered a pair of MRAP mirrors and just got them on. The horizontal arms are the factory mirror arms. I cut down the mount brace so it was narrower and added 2 extra holes. Predrilled some holes and used the included mounting screws to the cab. Then I chopped the ends off the “U” shaped mount that came with the mirrors and used the included brackets to secure them as a diagonal brace. I even used the factory hole in the cab for the brace. They work fantastic and are adjustable in or out. They bounce very little and I had no issue with them trying to move from the wind. Much cleaner than the “jungle gym” of bars on traditional west coast mirrors.

4062071D-1301-4044-AE42-985E0845B54A.jpeg

2B2E5C1E-E3D9-453C-9F17-C171A37B2514.jpeg