• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP side mirrors on deuce?

socom688

Ok guys, my question is, what are y'all's thoughts on the MRAP side mirrors on the deuce? I'm talking about the ones with the full fish eye convex mirror on the bottom. I have on my passenger side what appears to be a type of MRAP mirror but the convex mirror on the bottom isn't a full circle. It's fitted to the frame. That mirror sucks though, the long mirror is warped and flimsy and distorts what I see in it, and the fish eye is too small to be useable. But what about the newer ones with the full circle fish eye??

socom688

Ok excellent. Thanks guys. RAYZER will be doing some work on my truck to get it looking like how it was during 'Nam (for the most part) but those MRAP mirrors looks like a big improvement and are... Cheap!

Smokinyoda

$22ish and only if you buy or have a membership. Still cheaper to go through fuzzytoaster.
Not trying to knock a members price but you do realize Sportsmans Guide price is for 2 correct, as in a pair? I used the coupon code and got a pair shipped for less than $24 with no membership.

Attachments

Last edited:

Alexsha

Not trying to knock a members price but you do realize Sportsmans Guide price is for 2 correct, as in a pair? I used the coupon code and got a pair shipped for less than $24 with no membership.
Okay... THAT is a deal. The version I found was for a single. But it looks like it has the support arm with it and it is for a single.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks