• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mrs. Earth rocks

chgofiveo

( :cry: Stomping my feet ) All I got were socks!! :cry:

How the heck did she wrap it?

I ordered a windshild from Clinton at C & C Equipt, got the windshild Wednesday and it looked great so I looked it over, put it back in the box, wrapped it, and put it under the tree with the wifes name on it! :-D That went over big!

Merry Christmas All!!

stumps

What I want for Christmas, by Ralphie

What I want for Christmas is a deuce engine with a turbocharger on the exhaust, an injection pump that pumps fuel, and that thing on the front that makes electricity. A deuce engine is a very good Christmas present. I don't think a football is a good Christmas present....

-Chuck

Earth

Yeah, she's a keeper alright. It's a brand new motor. A1 shape. Came out of Columbus. It's going in our M109 as the motor in that is FUBARed--came that way. Very exciting. I have been going out to the shop and turning on all the lights so it shines, and just looking at it. looking forward to the swap.

stumps

So, was it a surprise? Or, did you have to find it, pick it up, and then tell her that was what you wanted for Christmas?

I find my wife is pretty accommodating, but would never go to the effort (and risk) of hunting and gathering such a thing. She would have me do that, and then reimburse me.

-Chuck

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definately keeps things interesting when the "Better Half" shares the hobby with you. Mine knows I don't care for Christmas, its her holiday though and I do things for her . Every year she asks what I want for Christmas, anoter truck, parts for the ones I have..... She just wants to get me something and the answer is always the same. Nope, nothing.
But when we're at a show or swap meet, she gladly comes up with what I need for something I want. She even loves driving them. Wants something with tracks!!!! Told her she could have that when she learns how to put them back on. She helped re=do a track on a Sherman, she's not asked for that of late. But she thinks a weasel is neat....

Earth

LDT. Looks like it was made in 1987 and got to a base in PA in1991. I saw it in a sale that happened over Thanksgiving weekend. She took it from there. It is going in the shop truck, which has a rather important job on our farm. We have a dairy, make maple syrup, cut firewood, and saw boards. As the truck we bought for the purpose came with a bum engine, we have been using my 5 ton with a 105 trailer bed and bows and tarps. We keep all the tools in the 109 and load up for each job. It will be nice to get the truck running correctly. It runs now, but not well, as it has low compression. I've learned a ton about the multifuel on this truck, and hope to learn lots more in the motor swap. :-D