• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRT Hauling

MRTHauling

Just wanted to let everyone know that if I can assist you in any pick ups or deliveries dont hesitate to contact me. I am licensed and insured with all required numbers. I can haul up to 16,000#. My flatbed is a 34ft dovetail. My rates are very reasonable. Semper Fi.

MRTHauling

You are approx 8 hrs from me but I would be happy to assist. What are the dimensions of the blazer? I could do it for $550. Let me know and thanks for the request. MRT Hauling.

Field Artillery

I need 4 deuces from Warner Robbins GA moved. Two to Scranton, PA and two to Newburgh NY. I also need a semi-trailer from Fort Drum to Scranton. Then a M820 from TX to Scranton and 4 more loads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks