• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MT-299 Mount Needed

OKCM38CDN

I am trying to locate a 1950's vintage MT-299 mount to install a VRC-10 radio set in my M-38... I have the radios, power supplies and accessories...

I have 2 MT-297 mounts to possibly trade...

Please email me with the details...

Thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck in your search. I will be hitting a couple hamfests in the near future, if I see one, I'll snag it for you. I can use a MT-297 mount myself, so if I find a MT-299 anywhere, I'll bag it.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mt 299

I have 2 VERY ROUGH 299s that would clean up and be good for display,dont think you could make them work though.I do have the origonal manuals for the radios and power supplies if you need them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks