• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MT-500 Harley follows me home

mutt_kahuna

Here's a few pics of my newest toy...a 2000 MT-500 Harley davidson,with only 2200 miles...the 1999's and 2000 MT-500's are VERY rare...supposedly only 460 made for the USA......found it on craigslist and only about 3 hours from my home....other pic is of the MT next to it's little brother my 1991 USMC KLR250.......Looking for a few parts for my MT: mirror,headlamp,front boxes and rifle box........

Attachments

Last edited:

Kwai

The MT-500 is fun to ride. I have one as well with 500 miles on the odometer. I don't ride it enough so if anyone is interested in it PM me. It deserves to ridden more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks