• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mt. Washington Valley (New Hampshire) Rally this summer??

NORTHWOODS

Right now I know of 4 that are interested in having a rally in the Conway, New Hampshire area. We are working on finding a place that can provide a place to camp, swim, MUD, and hang out for a weekend this summer. Who would be interested and what activity would you most like to see. Any ideas would be helpful.

Wild Horse Hans

Me too. I'm new so I don't know what I would like to see, but I always enjoy learning new things about MVs so maybe a PM workshop for the newer owners?
Hans

patch

Count me in! How about a visit to your shop, kinda like 'bring your parts and trucks, and we'll wrench for an afternoon.' I'll supply the beer....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks