• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA 2018 OFFICAL SHOW THREAD , Info /buy/Sell/trade/Talk /All :)

emr

If U need info, please text or call,,, 973 219 4499 , Fork Lift will be in service for a few hours mid day Thursday, ALL day Friday , and ALL weekend along with our vendor support Team , in a golf cart, To SUPPORT your customers !!!!!

Display vehicles welcome THURSDAY ON !!!!!

And I always stay with lift until LAST vendor leaves incase they need a lift of something HEAVY !! I know how that feels LOL....

HAVE FUN BE SAFE PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EVENT!!!!!! AND WE AT THE MTA MEAN """ OUR """ EVENT!!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
Randy

KUBLOSSURPLUS

M35 cab reinforcement plate with rivets

ok loading a couple M35/809 series cab reinforcement plate with rivets up for you guys nos in the box and price is $40 each ken

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have have lots of assorted stuff, but do have a BRAND NEW, never out of the box tan M105A5 trailer cover, and brand new never installed M35A2 tan cover for sale.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See you all there. Were on our way! Weather looks great so come out and check it out! You wont be disappointed.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Great show. Thanks Randy and Scott.

Only improvements/recommendations:

-wedding parties needs to be more friendly like they were a few years ago.
-pay the outdoor heating bill the first day, I lost a gonad to frost bite on Friday
-toilets could have used a bit of cleaning and recommend folks bring their own toilet paper unless they are sanding and repainting their rectum

Otherwise A++++++++

emr

CARNAC !! THANKS and A VERY HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME !!

YES! The bathrooms first time ever were not well stocked, We complained right away, They promised all is back up to speed, sad it got out of hand for our show,,, But all in all it was a very successful show, Attendance was strong and vehicles were also, A very amazing mix of all eras and types, Not a record but it was with in fifteen of being a record :)

Well 17 is under our belt,, holy crap, I guess we will age out someday :( But as for now it seems we are still the place to go , for sure a don't miss it show !! We do try,

Thanks you from Us the MTA !!! I say that as a retired pres, But Im sure they wont mind :))

And thank you from me, Randy :))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks