• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA @ Easy Digg’n Tilcon show

Cdub

A special thanks to the Easy Digg’n Club for the invite to their annual show of fantastic digging machinery. We all got a great chance to check out some real vintage equipment and even got lucky enough to see some in action.

Then after wards we had a chance to play a little in the dirt as well………

Again THANKS to Easy Digg’n and Tilcon for the invite.

Enjoy the pic…….

Cheers,

C’dub

Attachments

Cdub

Wow Mike.....NOW THAT'S A TRUCK.............!!!!

I sure liked driving around the little place we had to play. We were not able to go up to the mining area. I was told they had some very large trucks up there as well.

Check out the rear axle articulation in this pic......the center axle is clear off the ground with the rear axle as far up as it can go which made the center axle come off the ground……Very Coool……….

Cheers,

C’dub

Attachments

Cdub

I didn't think it was possible but the guys were telling me that when I was pulling out the deuce that ALL six wheels were turning....?? I though only one in the front would have power.......not both...but they said the both front wheels were pulling.....??

seya,

C'dub

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wow Craig looks like you all had a great time of it. Guess I'll have to get me a deuce so I can come out and play also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks