• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mtv wrecker

m35 adam

picked up a 1994 mtv wrecker with 738 miles on it. All the fluids where drained. Filled all the fluids and the truck started right uo and drives great. I put 70 of hydraulic fluid in the tank. Says it takes 73 gallons. I filled it to the full line.

Here's the problem, The fluid pushes out of the suction filter cap. I removed the filter and 20 gallons of fluid. Now it does not spew out. Seems like a lot of return pressure to the tank?

The under reach works all 3 winch's work but the cranes does not. The turn table will spin and it trys to extend out. Something is going on with the HD system that I can not figure out. Any body know anything about how the HD system works on the wrecker. Thanks, adam

DSC01719.jpg

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cranes are the first thing to break and the last thing to get fixed. Knew more issues with those than anything else on wreckers.