• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR Cargo Trailer

M1075

I haven't seen any surplus, so I would contact the manufacturer and see if they can sell direct. I wouldn't be surprised if they are $30K or so.

KsM715

Theres a bunch on Ft Riley if you feel frisky. I think some motorpool Sgt might have something to say about it though.

KsM715

I have seen one up for auction before. They have been surplusing out the "new" M1101 trailers so its possible to see some of these get out as well. Dont expect to get it cheap though.

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If any did get out so far, they were almost scrap condition. I have only seen a few of the FMTV trailers come out to date, and they are 10-12 years old max.

Generally, the newer something is, the worse shape it will be in when it does get surplussed. The only MTVR truck I have seen sold off is in the SS classifieds, and there ain't much there to it. :(

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks