I called and talked to the site rep the week before it sold and asked questions about loadout times and their area for loadout and he offered up information about why it was listed as a non runner.So you personally inspected the truck or are just guessing ?
Auction Postings:So I’m guessing we can’t share info about bids or pre-bid amounts on the auctions? I’m 2 for 2 with posts being edited by mods now. Someone please fill me in because I thought the thread was about what we thought these were going to go for. It seems like relevant info if we are already getting outbid...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. It’s been a few years since I was active on here and I didn’t remember there being so many rules. Makes me feel like a PFC again.Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GP(GovPlanet)/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos.
• Do not post links to GL/GP(GovPlanet)/GSA(or other sites)that have links that quit working after a short period of time. Save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about your vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.
Roughly 12,000 built but they wont come across the auction block until the units get new equipment so it will be a rolling phase I'm sure. I wouldn't count on all 12,000 coming out of course since a lot of them got armored overseas. At this point it's anyone's guess as to domestic quantity but there will likely be plenty for a short while.How many do you think they will sell? 100 1000? Hopefully a lot is a neat truck but seems pretty electrical.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!