• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR/HEMTT Tire information

Hummer Guy

I have 8 of these tires and I want to move them from where they are since they're taking up space, but the one problem with them is the weight. These things are next to impossible to lift up with the wheel and runflat inserted, are these tires manageable to lift up so I can roll them if I take out the rims?

The reason I got these is because I was looking to install the 46 inch tires on my m35a2 so I bought these off an auction thinking they were the 46in tires when it was the 53 inch ones that's made for the MTVR or HEMTT

If any has the weight on how much these tires, runflats, and rims are, please let me know

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have 8 of these tires and I want to move them from where they are since they're taking up space, but the one problem with them is the weight. These things are next to impossible to lift up with the wheel and runflat inserted, are these tires manageable to lift up so I can roll them if I take out the rims?

The reason I got these is because I was looking to install the 46 inch tires on my m35a2 so I bought these off an auction thinking they were the 46in tires when it was the 53 inch ones that's made for the MTVR or HEMTT

If any has the weight on how much these tires, runflats, and rims are, please let me know
600/630 with wheel, tire, run flat.

Tires by themselves are 330

HEMTT wheels are 152lbs
MTVR wheels are 120lbs.
Rubber runflats are 150lbs.

I roll em around easy enough but I am kind of a gorilla.

Hummer Guy

600/630 with wheel, tire, run flat.

Tires by themselves are 330

HEMTT wheels are 152lbs
MTVR wheels are 120lbs.
Rubber runflats are 150lbs.

I roll em around easy enough but I am kind of a gorilla.
Yea, they ain't bad rolling around, my only thing is once they fall, I'm not getting them back up and I can't slide them around in the truck when I get them loaded. It seems like taking the rim out should be enough to make them easier to move around and load, I think these are the HEMTT wheels

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks