• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR Manuals?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know where I can get Operator's, Maintenence, Parts, and any other manuals for the Oshkosh MTVR 7 ton trucks? I will take any form, paper or PDF.

Thanks!!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm also still looking...I have a transfer case that I could use parts & repair manual for.

JohnQ1

Has anyone been able to get MTVR manuals? In particular for the MK37, I have two in service at my fire department and could use information on the wiring. I have figured out some that gets us by but would really like to be sure of my thinking.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Has anyone been able to get MTVR manuals? In particular for the MK37, I have two in service at my fire department and could use information on the wiring. I have figured out some that gets us by but would really like to be sure of my thinking.
Distribution is LIMITED to U.S. Government agencies only

On the other hand, YOU might have the ability to get those manuals.
They generally are not paper manuals though.

Especially if you got them using the "lend lease act" or whatever they call it today...

DeMilitarized

You are basically screwed unless as Mullaney said you are able to convince the government to give you them. They are classified and likely won’t ever be released in the next 22 years while they stay in active service.

JohnQ1

You are basically screwed unless as Mullaney said you are able to convince the government to give you them. They are classified and likely won’t ever be released in the next 22 years while they stay in active service.
Yeah that’s kind of what I figured it’s hard enough to get parts especially when you have to go direct to Oshkosh some of the parts I have on order are 18 months out so I am trying to source them through DNR which is as they become available.

JohnQ1

Distribution is LIMITED to U.S. Government agencies only

On the other hand, YOU might have the ability to get those manuals.
They generally are not paper manuals though.

Especially if you got them using the "lend lease act" or whatever they call it today...
I might try that route through the DNR they may be able to procure some. We have quite a few of the MTVRs in service and being put into service here in central Washington state.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks