• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR vs Humvee

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: MVTR vs Humvee

Cool pics, Jason. I bet the MTVR was barely scratched. Interestingly, though, the HMMWV actually came through it fairly well considering the body is aluminum. I suppose I should wait to say that until you tell us how fast the MTVR was going!

halftrack

They said the vehicle is to be turned into DRMO. I don't know how true that is. The MTVR literally had no scratches on it. It supposedly was only going 10 mph or less. The driver's head of the Humvee hit the windshield and broke it. Driver was OK becuase rule is when Marines drive tactical vehiles, kevlar must be worn.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
blackdog said:
This happened on a merge... semi truck ran into this one. :roll:
Yeah, that must be one of the biggest problems on the interstate when you drive a truck with limited top speed in traffic, a semi is on an on-ramp ahead and you have no place to go except to slow down and hope it will avoid what happened here. The semi rarily has no choice but to keep going.....

Been there, avoided the above many times over thousands of miles on the interstates. Plan for those on-ramps ahead!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks