• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud flaps / CB antenna wiring

bob69302

Happy Friday!

Two questions. Mud flaps. I'm thinking I want a custom set that say Equidor. That's where the truck was stationed. Anybody know a good site to design them or anybody selling anything like that? Also want them camo pattern to match the paint.

Second question. Does anybody have any wiring diagram for the radio antenna wiring? I'm running dual whips and want to run the wiring as they did during the initial install. The truck was a radio truck with dual antennas, so I believe holes and such are already drilled.

Thanks for the help! You all rock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks