• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muddy pics

CHRIS UNGER

Went out for a ride on NYD on a (used to be easy) trail and almost had to be pulled out. Here are a couple pics
My pressure washer is gonna get a workout.

KsM715

Ive got to quit looking at stuff like this. I need to sell my 715 to finance other projects,but I want to keep it and put some swampers on it so badly.

M715s are such a good looking truck when slightly modified.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man that is close. Good looking truck by the way. Not too many public places to go anymore. Off topic, but do you know Frank Unger at A.B.

bcowanwheels

Thats pure punishment for a tk, that grit is everywhere and when you pressure wash it it will drive the grit even deeper into everything........ 1 word grease the dickens out of it several times......

CHRIS UNGER

She is clean and back in the garage now. I ran her up and down the creek a bunch and cleaned the bottom side real good. Have some good weather to drive in now for a little while. She gets a little chili when its below 30 degrees.

CHRIS UNGER

scrapdaddy, that is just to many m101s to own, any with 8 lugs for sale by chance? Looks like I need to swing by and check out your collection I kinda have a soft spot for m37s. I sold an m37 and 101 to a guy out your way around 9-10 years ago.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're more than welcome anytime. I could be talked out of a 105 or '51 101 split ring. I hate selling stuff. Come by, the M37 has 11-16 Mich. on it. 4 wheel disc and 4.89 gears in it. I just bought a '71 FJ 55 Landcruiser, going to finish it up with a chevy motor. Ron

CHRIS UNGER

I would have a hard time if my truck had new paint on it, maybe thats why I am afraid to paint it and make it look good. I doubt my truck will ever get that muddy again but I did have a good time. My truck gets locked in at least twice a week in good weather and goes down a trail that scratches paint .

CHRIS UNGER

I guess it all depends on what you want to do with your truck. If I want to go and have fun thats exactly what I am gonna do. If it costs me some extra money down the road, so be it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks