• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi Adapter Box

andyindy

This is what i came up with to pull civilan trailers,still have to change the bulbs but this box adapts to all my trailers. Next step is to put a reducer in each leg if they make such a thing. Brakes on trailer are no problem because they are all air brakes.:-D Andy...............

Attachments

shootiniron

I'm interested in how this will work for you as I'm looking for an easy way to pull my four wheeler trailer to the desert with functioning 12 volt lights.

Last edited:

joeypushjr1

i would like to see how you mount the thing do you put it to the truck somhow or on the toung of the trailor.. could you post some pics.... did you use a terminal block inside the box or stay-cons ??

andyindy

Hey joeypushjr, just used enclosed termnial box, made the "pigtails" going to the plugs long enough to lay the block out of the box and connect everything up, then put back in box. I used 2 machine screws w/ wing nuts to secure block to side of box. Also used# 10 ring stakeons on wire ends. For now just laying box in trailer tongue, works OK. This is my week to work(7/12's) and will get some pics up next week . :-D Andy............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks